Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The Ethics of Work and You

After I wrote my journal yesterday I did a bit more puttering around than I wanted to, mostly looking up names for characters and map information for the area.  I guess I could write it off as legitimate work but I didn't get as many words written as I wanted.  It looks like I won't be getting as much overtime at work this week so hopefully that will give me a few more hours to do some good writing.  I think what holds me back from working as seriously as I could is that I basically get done with my school job and then come right home to do my unpaid computer job.  I feel like I need a rest in between but if I take one then I won't get hardly any writing done.

Today I'm just going to try to bust out some words and then take a little break with food and video games.  I just have to keep my energy going a little longer, hopefully it'll finally pay off when I get something online.

No comments:

Post a Comment