Monday, March 24, 2014

Itchy Typing Fingers

I haven't worked on any writing since Friday and I'm feeling anxious.  I suppose that's a good feeling to have--to want to work on something.  I suppose it's that and that writer's group didn't happen last week, with the combo I just feel backed up creatively.  It's odd.

Today I'll be putting some more working into my urban fantasy novel, having fun seeing where it's going, and I may edit "Bad For Business" a little.  Not sure if I will do the latter, I almost feel like I should wait until the group sees it before I put any more work into it.  I feel like I'll have to rework it again if I double it up like that.  Though there is twinge of a feeling that maybe the group won't meet again and I would never get this piece down.  I guess I've seen so much failure in my writing that I'm expecting it sometimes.

Either way, no failing today.  Getting back to work from my mini-vacation and that's final.

No comments:

Post a Comment