Thursday, March 27, 2014

I'm a Bacon Leprechaun

This picture took me probably a half hour to make, I admit I got more caught up in the image than really telling the story.  I live with my girlfriend and her teenage daughter and we share food, because well, that's really the best way to do it I suppose.  The teenager's taste tend to run to richer foods--garlic, creme, butter, cheese, bacon.  She knows how to cook and she's pretty good at it.  For this reason though I never get to eat the bacon that I buy for the house.  So, I've started hoarding it.  I've found the best place to hide the bacon is under vegetables, so the bottom of the crisper drawer is my hidden pot of secret bacon.  After I think I've had my share I put it somewhere in the fridge in plain sight and let it disappear.  Admittedly this strategy is also helping me count calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment