Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Blue Writer Needs Food Badly

Not sure what to journal about today, feel like I've said all I can and that I repeat myself a lot. I got another person to agree to an early review, a co-worker. I feel like it's taking forever to get this story to a sellable point--almost there though.

I really want a burger. Doesn't have anything to do with writing but I still want it. I'm on this diet and usually it's fine but right now it sucks. You don't really know what you want until you can't get it I guess. There's an age-old lesson for you. Grass is always something or other. I hate fast food but right now some greasy fatty thing drenched in trans fats and cholesterol sounds better than sex.

Hmmm, could be that it's time for me to have a meal and there's no food in sight. I hate banks. They suck copious amounts donkey ass and balls--like, at the same time some how. Just waiting in front of one for a while. I'm going to see what I have to do to get a burger.

No comments:

Post a Comment