Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Cover Art is Taking Longer Than Expected

Looks like I'm missing my own release date for the 1st of May.  Admittedly it was an arbitrary release date, but what I've been struggling with is copy editing.  And obviously I'm still waiting on the cover.  I think next time I'm considering actually spending some money on the cover art, I just wish I knew how much money I could be making--I hate the idea of going into the hole on this.  I think about how I've already spent a little something, other than my time that is, just in the money it took me to print copies for writing group.  That last part has actually been getting pretty expensive.

I'm officially sick of working on this novella, it's slowly killing me how much it won't go away and be finished.  So, surprise surprise I'm fucking editing Bad For Business again.

No comments:

Post a Comment