Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Expanding My Internet Presence (e-presence?)

I decided that while I can't make the shift to Twitter yet, I have made a "professional" Facebook page.  I'm excited about getting my first like--it will probably be from myself, but I guess I have to start somewhere.  It was easier than I thought it would be to write about myself, I guess that's what I do here.  It's disgusting to think about it that way.  But in the words of Mel Brooks, "Moichendizing!"

I am freaking floored that I may make some money from my writing.  I've been looking up income reports from indie authors and I have to say that some of them look bleak.  A whopping twenty percent report no income.  That's a one out of five chance that I will make no money in a year.  But I guess I'm balls in it now, might as well keep on going.

I've decided to include an excerpt from Lost Lamb in Bad for Business, I see a lot of other authors do that.  It's kind of a no-brainer really.  Next time on this show--this stuff happens.  After that I'm going to get some more work on Chapter 2 of Lost Lamb, it's cool to finally get to shift gears.

Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/StevenJayHamiltonAuthor

No comments:

Post a Comment