Sunday, April 20, 2014

Still Here

Been working but not really writing about it, I'm hitting crunch time on Bad for Business (still no cover yet, AHGG!) Chapters are almost finished...not really, more like two thirds finished.  It occurs to me I should have been writing in chapters all along, but I didn't know I had been working on a novella until a month ago.

I read the first chapter of Lost Lamb to the group on Thursday, it seemed to go over well.  They think I should focus on that before continuing Adrian's outer space adventures.  I couldn't agree more.  I do have a sharp story in my head for Adrian, when I get back to him he'll definitely have shit to do.  I'm thinking I'll work on Lost Lamb until I get sick of it, then take a vacation back to space with Adrian.  I love writing.  And hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment