Friday, April 11, 2014

Random Unrelated Post Title

I premiered the final installment of Bad for Business to the group, receiving actual applause when it was over.  Our meetings are very encouraging and constructive, each time I come away from one I feel like I can write anything.

Regardless, I thought the novella's climax could have been sharper and deeper.  During revision today I added a new thread to the story that I felt made the climax more meaningful.

I'm hoping I can get a hardcore detective fiction buff to do an early review, I'd really like to know what someone familiar with the genre would think.  It's seems that several of the group members are saying they know little of detective fiction but they still enjoyed it--that's what counts.  Anyone should be able to read a good piece of fiction of any genre and still enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment