Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Lost Lamb Cover is Here

I recently placed an order for a book cover on Fiverr.  The artist did pretty good but it wasn't really the sort of thing I wanted.  Granted, it did only cost five dollars.  So there's that.  I'm actually pretty happy with the cover I got though.  Even though it's not the sort of thing I'd get from a professional artist that would happily charge me $160.  But either way, here it is.

It does have that cool Dresden Files look when it's smaller, so that's cool.  I actually ordered this cover as a sort of safety.  I'm still planning on trying to get this book published traditionally but they may take a long time and I may not want to wait.  In which case I'd just go to Amazon and Smashwords and CreateSpace and do it myself.  Oh but a $5000 advance would be pretty sweet.  We'll see I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment