Thursday, April 7, 2016

Hired Gun Is Now Live...Sort Of

I'm still working deep rewrites and revisions on my first Urban Fantasy novel Hired Gun.  It still has a ways to go before I start submitting it around to agents or putting it on Amazon, or whatever.  But I feel confident that the new stuff tells the story nicely.  So, having decided that this project needed to somehow get off the ground, I've created a new blog for it.


Hired Gun: A Free, Action-Packed Urban Fantasy Novel
Tune in every Friday for a new chapter.

You can follow the above link to read the first chapter, or you could always wait a few weeks for the chapters to build up.  My target will be Fridays, but I'll also post here when I make a new chapter live.  Some people have asked me about adding a Donate button to the new blog, but I'm not exactly sure about that just yet.  I feel like this book is for fun and there shouldn't be any tip jar leering at you while you enjoy it.

It's not really publication, it's more like blogulation.  It's like publication but there's no money in it.  Wait--it's exactly like publication.

The plan is to finish revising this story and posting the new work this way until it's done.  Then, most likely, the blog will be taken down when I finally sell the story.  Of course, actually selling the story could take years so don't hold your breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment