Monday, December 1, 2014

Interesting Problems

Do problems make something more interesting?

I think they do.  Other fiction writers should tell you the same unless they're soft in the head.  Lately I haven't had much to blog about, because my writing has been going great.  In fact, my new full-length novel (currently titled Lost Lamb) has been going amazingly since I sat down and wrote out a full outline of the plot.  I can use this skeleton to expand on chapter outlines so that when I sit down to write, I don't spend four hours staring at a blank screen.

This leads me to believe that this is the solution to everything I do.  Going to the grocery store?  Make an outline to accomplish my objectives.  Doing my laundry?  Make an outline.  Trying to lose weight?  Outline time.  Having sex?  Yup, outline that business.

Maybe I should start outlining my blog.

Outline.

No comments:

Post a Comment